**Veeam Cloud Connect** provides a fully integrated, fast and secure way to backup and replicate to a service provider's cloud repository. Get physical and virtual backups off site and replicate virtual machines (VMs) without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an offsite infrastructure.
* Hosted offsite backups
* Complete visibility and control
* Built on a modern backup architecture
* End-to-end encryption
* Shelters the organization from the risk of catastrophic data loss
* Fully integrated, fast and secure way to backup and replicate to a service provider's cloud repository
* Affordable and efficient image-based VM replication delivers true cloud-based disaster recovery
With **Veeam Cloud Connect** cloud backup, simply choose a service provider and point your backups or replica jobs to the cloud. With the service you get:
* Hosted offsite backups: Get your backups offsite to a hosted cloud repository through a secure SSL connection with no additional Veeam licensing required
* Complete visibility and control: Access and recover data in hosted backup repositories directly from the backup console; track cloud repository consumption and receive reminders for hosted storage renewals
* A modern backup architecture: Leverage Veeam’s modern backup technology, including Backup Copy jobs with Built-in WAN Acceleration, forever incremental backups, parallel processing for VMs and VM disks, GFS (grandfather-father-son) retention policies and more―all built into one product
* End-to-end encryption: Rest easy by encrypting all data at source (before it leaves your network perimeter), in flight and at rest, without negatively impacting the data reduction ratios of built-in compression and WAN Acceleration.
Veeam Cloud Connect helps to master the 3-2-1 rule, which states that you need to keep three copies of your data, stored on two types of media, with one copy being off site. Getting backups off site can be challenging due to limited bandwidth, exploding data volumes and a lack of resources required to build or maintain a true offsite backup repository.
With Veeam Cloud Connect, you can master the 3-2-1 rule without dumping money and resources into a second site or adding bandwidth—just leverage cloud backup repository services from a Veeam Cloud & Service Provider and take advantage of Veeam’s Built-in WAN Acceleration technology and so much more.
Organizations can also turn to Cloud Connect Image-based cloud replication/DR as part of a comprehensive Hyper?Availability strategy, embracing virtualization and storage investments in the datacenter and extending them through the hybrid cloud. Affordable and efficient image-based VM replication delivers true cloud-based disaster recovery for ALL applications (RTPOs < 15 minutes) through the best and most trusted DRaaS providers across the globe—just choose the provider that suits your needs.
Advanced, image-based VM replication through Veeam Cloud Connect is simple to set-up and easy-to-use through a service provider. It includes:
* Support for VMWare Cloud Provider DRaaS between your on-premises environment and your service provider’s cloud hosting environment. In the event of a failover, you’ll have more visibility and control over replica VMs and gain access to advanced networking services through NSX.
* A cloud host for DR with CPU (central processing unit), RAM (random access memory), storage and networking resource allocation from a DRaaS provider.
* Full-site failover to a remote DR site from anywhere with just a few clicks through a secure web portal and partial-site failover to instantly switch over to selected VM replicas only.
* Full and partial failback to restore normal business operations.
* Built-in network extension appliances to simplify networking complexity and preserve communication with and between running VMs, regardless of the physical location.
* 1-click failover orchestration for quick execution and site failover testing for failover simulation, without disrupting production workloads.
* Single-port connectivity via a secure, reliable TLS/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer) connection to a service provider with traffic encryption.
* Multiple traffic-reduction technologies, including built-in WAN acceleration, replication from a backup, BitLookee and replica seeding.